We deliver analysis, cybersecurity, mission support, and technology solutions to create a strategic and tactical advantage wherever the mission takes us.
For over a decade, we have delivered expertise and timely information to empower our federal customers’ decisive action.
We are partners in your mission.
Cyber disruptions are increasing in such frequency and severity that it’s no longer a matter of “if” but instead a matter of “when”.
Organizations need to prepare. Vulnerabilities lead to erosion of confidentiality, integrity, or availability that may stem from malicious attacks, accidents, or natural occurrences.
We help customers establish cyber resilience, enabling them to operate in the face of these threats through proactive prevention and detection, streamlined response, and rapid recovery.
SHINE Systems can help you:
- Protect your organization with proactive policy, practice, and posture
- Reduce the financial impact of cyber disruptions
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Improve internal processes
- Protect brand and reputation
- Strengthen customer trust
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) compliant
New challenges demand new skills. Expertise and preparation are the cornerstones for our support to help you achieve your mission. We are recognized around the world as among the best at our shared approach to meeting your specific goals.
- Acquisition/SETA/CAAS Support
- Intellectual Property (IP) Exploitation
- Staff Augmentation
- Executive & Administrative Support
- Product Integration & Skill
Technology powers our world, and our world is changing daily. We keep pace with that innovation by hiring engineers who are thought leaders in the industry. We offer multi-platform front to back-end software engineering and foundational systems engineering, in addition to certified project management.
We have demonstrated experience in:
- Software and Systems Engineering
- Life-Cycle Project Management
- Systems Development
- Fraud Detection
- NOC Support
- Palantir Helper Development
- COTS Implementation and Support