Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) has awarded SHINE Systems an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, NAVFAC), as well as, Commander, Naval Installations Command (CNIC), Strategic Systems Program (SSP) Military Sealift Command (MSC) and the U.S. Marine Corps. This contract is worth $1.5 billion per year with a five year base period and two additional, five-year award terms.
SHINE’s services include:
- Research & Development: Analyze, evaluate and assess the commercial viability of subject technologies.
- Modeling & Simulation: Build and employ models, including emulators, prototypes, and simulators to assess data constructs to make informed technical and managerial decisions.
- Analysts Support: Conduct research, analyze, compile, evaluate, and integrate all-source intelligence focusing on the areas of counter-insurgent network analysis and targeting.
- Software Development / Programming: Platform agnostic software and applications development leveraging cloud environments, technologies, and agile techniques.
- Usability Engineering: Analyze, integrate, and visualizing structured, unstructured, relational, temporal, and geospatial data for open source platforms and environments.
- Information Systems Development: Integrate existing user data, processes, and systems with emerging government cloud environments and solutions.
- Logistics Support: Planning, organizing, and managing the activities necessary to support all facets of military personnel for theater operations and deployment.
- Technical Training: Instructional training as well as development of training and certification programs, development of training strategies, education and training policy development, faculty and curriculum development, instructional systems design, course evaluation, student assessment, technical writing research support, production of course materials, and content integration.
- Program Support: Portfolio project management to manage, monitor and maintain project schedule, scope, and costs through proactive risk management and mitigation and PMI methodologies, practices, and procedures.
- Clerical & Administrative Support: Administrative activities and processes, administrative assistance in planning, development, and programming for activities in DoD; drafting and ensuring responsible and responsive creation, coordination, and tracking of executive correspondence.
- Multimedia Support: Technical editing, reviewing, and drafting of documents and proposals in multimedia formats relative to scientific, technical, and programmatic activities.
- Zone 1 – Northeast Zone
- Zone 2 – National Capital Zone
- Zone 3 – Mid Atlantic Zone
- Zone 4 – Gulf Coast Zone
- Zone 5 – Midwest Zone
- Zone 6 – Southwest Zone
Points of Contact: SeaPort-e Program